Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yellow Submarine Lunchbox

When I was in elementary school I got a yellow submarine lunchbox with thermos to take my lunch in. I loved it and no one else had the same box at our school. Here's an ebay listing of what it looked like: Lunch box picture I guess that's where my kids get their artistic tastes- from ME! How this came up? My daughter is singing Yellow Submarine in her music concert. I just had to google and show the kids what my old lunch box looked like :) vs

No comments:

Post a Comment