Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Halfway Home": Maureen McGovern Sings The Theme Song From The 1981 Film...



This song touches my very core. I heard it in high school and never got to see the movie but I taught a short lesson based on it. It has special meaning to me as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints because we believe that this earth life is our second estate. We believe that we already proved ourselves in heaven before we got the opportunity to come to this earth and prove ourselves again to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ our brother and Savior. When I get discouraged this song lifts me when I realize, I'm halfway home.

No comments:

Post a Comment