Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Qualified and Gotta Make An Offer!

Yesterday we drove to Idaho Falls to apply for replacement social security cards. It was amazing how fast the lady behind the desk was and she was nice and a totally great employee of the federal government. We were in and out in less than 15 minutes! Strange to see a security guard there in the corner- my how times have changed.

This morning when we called John at Legacy Mortgage he had received the last of the paperwork from our credit union. As soon as we can get John(my hubby) Stephanie and me together we can write up "the offer" and see what Chase(The Bank) has to say! Then John at Legacy will give us the pre-qualification letter corresponding to the price we offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment