Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Jumping Through Hoops

One of the first steps to getting a home of our own is to get prequalified. I called Legacy Mortgage Company in Idaho Falls and talked with John. He's great guy I was thrilled that our credit report is great. Our score was 804, that's the average of our scores- three for My John and three for me. We now know how much we can borrow which is kind of nice to know but I don't want to make payments on any more than is needed.

Now we turn in tons of paperwork.
1.) 2009/2010 Tax Returns with W2’s

2.) Last two months bank statements (all pages, both accounts)

3.) Copy of note for daughter’s car

4.) Legible Copy of Driver’s licenses

5.) Legible copy of Social Security Cards

6.) 30 days’ worth of pay stubs

Tricky thing is that John doesn't have a social security card at present. I got a copy of mine and copies for all the kids a couple of years ago but he wasn't with us so next week we'll have to drive an hour away and get him a duplicate. It would probably go quicker if we just knew where the illegals get theirs. We'll have to wait for his to come in the mail- or at least have a copy of a letter from their office that says his card is on it's way.
Always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment