Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm on the edge of.....

Here we sit on the edge...ready to jump! Today we meet with Stephanie Lee our real estate agent to make an offer on the foreclosure. We are not sure of everything but we need to move and the price hopefully will be right. The FHA 203 loan should work to get this house livable and then we can go from there.

I'm sure and then I doubt. I heard Pennies from Heaven on the radio this morning and it talked about you have to have showers to get the blessings. I teared up. This is a BIG scary thing to buy a house the way the economy is going. We haven't had to make a house payment for almost 8 years. I like to have everything all planned out and this time I don't know what color I want on the walls or what kind of carpet.... so many decisions and so little brain power available! Usually it's been a big deal to just buy a house ready to go but we've never done a fixer upper.

I took pictures when we were in the house last but I don't dare upload them. Last time my computer shut down and I thought it had died. If my son decides to upload them on his computer I'll give you all a peek.

My favorite ride at the amusement park is the roller coaster. Not sure I like real life roller coasters as in rushing in on this house.... or when I had fast deliveries with my kids. But it's better than puking my brains out on the twisting dizzy type rides.

I love makeovers. I've just never done an extreme one on a house. I love to see what designers do to other people's houses but every once in a while they are pretty bad. This way I'm in charge that's a humbling thought.

Anyways all prayers support and suggestions are most welcome!
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment