Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Rejected

So our offer came back today rejected. We didn't even get a counter offer but they hinted at a number that we should start at. Kind of like when a guy asks out a girl and she says,"Now what kind of car do you drive or what's your major? Where would we go and what would we do?" When he offers up a suggestion, she says I don't think so but ask me again sometime. She might even drop a hint at where she'd like to go.

At least that's how I imagine it would go. I was the kind of girl who thought almost every guy deserved a first date. After that I could say no if I didn't see that I liked him better than I did before he asked me out, I could even be tempted to give him a second chance if he asked me out to do something REALLY FUN.

Rejection doesn't mean it's all over. It's just the beginning of negotiations which I get kind of uncomfortable with.

Always,
Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Oh- I know! Rejection makes you want to slump your shoulders and crawl into a cave- but in the three times I have bought a house there was always at least one moment where either the former owners or the bank said "no" to something. Just keep trucking and it will happen.
    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment :) I'll have to check my gmail more often! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete