Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Talked to Kyle of One Red Paperclip!

This morning I'm having a hard time getting going. I shined my sink- so far I've only missed two out of the last 49 days! Sweet! While eating my daily breakfast of two eggs with cheese I sat down at the computer. There was a FB post on a group of 5 artists who bought out a whole grocery store!

Come to find out Kyle of One Red Paperclip was involved in buying everything in the store to help save the store owner from losing his business. While looking at all the links, videos and so on I found out Kyle is doing something called Extreme Placement and was soliciting folks to send him products. I've got products and there right out in front was his phone number. I CALLED! I talked with Kyle who mentioned he had something else going currently but to drop him an email and he'd get back with folks when he was ready. I so hope you'll be ready soon Kyle as I could use some help to get our house for Christmas.

Always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment