Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bad News?

Tuesday we finally heard from the listing agent and the bank wanted a new pre qualification letter.  I thought that was a little strange but when I contacted our mortgage broker I found out that his investors had temporarily suspended the program.   He did give me a referral to someone who he thought could help.  I called her first thing but she was out of the office until late in the afternoon. 

While I was waiting to hear back I made a lot of  phone calls.  The people who got back to me were Zion's bank, and they also are no longer able to do  203K FHA loans  and Dave Ramsey's preferred provider Dave out of Portland, Oregon.  He said he is the preferred provider for all of Oregon and Idaho.  I did talk to a nice lady out of Missouri but I prefer to deal locally if I have the option. 

Once Ashley called me things got rolling and hopefully the paperwork will be on her desk ready to go this morning.  I"m  glad our broker was able to get us to someone who really can do 203k FHA loans and is good it it.   Getting closer to our goal every day :)
always,
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm praying for you and yours, and have been going through all the posts I can just biting my nails! Keep us posted, for sure. My favorite part is that you are handling this large situation with grace :) Soon it will all be behind you, so keep at it and trust in the One who has already mapped it all out!

    ReplyDelete