Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not Shocked...

Well here it is January 3rd and still no answer about if the bank will accept our offer.   The way I look at it is at this point if they continue to delay things, there's an awesome chance we'll end up not having to pay TWO heating bills!  Plus we'll probably have our tax return money by then, be debt free... for  who knows how long...

Well until we buy a house and/or invest in the next stage of orthodontics and dental work for the son who got his tooth knocked out in PE class with a hockey stick or whoever else is next in line there's a current jockeying of position.

If you're into contests  you can enter to win a free house at  http://www.hgtv.com/dream-home/hgtv-dream-home-2012-master-bathroom-tour/index.html

I used to win all kinds of stuff from a king sized mattress, books, tapes, etc..  I'd be concerned to win the above mentioned house as I'm guessing it comes with a huge tax bill and a life time of indebtedness with huge property tax bills.  I'm off to put my home in order after the Christmas break and hoping your New Year is looking as promising as ours. Blest wishes from all of us to all of you.
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment