Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Monday, January 23, 2012

No Word.....yet....

We're still on hold while we wait to hear from the bank.  But it's a new year and I'm tired of sitting around waiting.  While I wait I can work on getting my current house in order and  prepare our family for an easy move.  Cleaning is not my forte.  I don't mind cleaning, I just don't like to keep cleaning the same items over and over and over........I want to clean something and have it stay that way :) 


I've also noticed that keeping track of my progress and accomplishments no matter how small they may seem makes me feel better.  So far in 2012, I've only missed on day of shining my sink.  I'm not going to beat myself up over goofing one day out of the month or even the year.  Last year I started shining my sink consistently in about June and now I've hit my 6 month benchmark.  Yeah Me! 

Today I made a form that shows the main rooms in the house that I'm responsible for keeping clean- kitchen, living room/dining room combo, master bedroom, bathroom and the younger kids bedroom.  Now I can mark if those areas are getting better or worse each day.  Is my house getting cleaner and better organized each day?  There are no neutral days around here with our large family.  Doing nothing is falling behind.  I"m trying to no only do something but to do enough that we are headed for a clean and beautiful home where ever that may be.  

always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment