Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day of the month....

So we were hoping that the bank would lower their price in November and in December to match their previous reductions but I haven't seen any reductions this whole month :( I did find a site that lists every reduction and the date so that's cool and handy.

Currently the only way I can see to get our house by Christmas is to sell an amazing amount of e-books. I worked yesterday on a My Quiet Doll starter pattern that I plan on selling for $1.98- well something under $2.

This e-book contains patterns for the doll,one boy hair, one girl hair, overalls, jumper and I've included cuffs for the overalls and a ruffle for the jumper. I was concerned because tweaking the doll and hair took a long time but when got going yesterday the clothing parts went fast! The adjustments will still allow me to use the die cut machine I have to cut out the doll, the braided hair and a bun that can be used as is or trimmed into a boy style. Goal is to have this book for sale on December 1st! Wish me luck and say an extra prayer- I need it!
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment