Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

You know that feeling...

You know that feeling when all things align and you did something right and it all comes together? Well today I played around with all things Google- adsense, gmail and my blog. I started compiling a list of all the great videos and songs I've posted and then come to find out I can make individual pages with my lists and all the items linked to my old blog posts. That means I can have a page with all my songs and video links. I can compile my board of directors and make a page with links to their profiles. I can make my "how to help page" and it'll appear right at the top of the page to the left with my other new pages.

Maybe this is no big deal to you but to me it's just feels so amazing and right. I think I'm on the right track and will soon send out an email to my "list" from our all-about-meat.com site . A cool way to tell my friends and subscribers about what I've been working on here.
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment