Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Friday, November 4, 2011

The waiting aint "Easy"

You've heard the prayer " Lord give me patience... and give it to me right NOW!"

Playing the waiting game is not easy. I've got till about December 15th to just sit around and wait for the bank to get reasonable on the the house price. Or I can get cooking and make things happen. I'm thinking that we'll offer John's book Confessions of a Butcher- eat steak on a hamburger budget and save$$$ at a steeply discounted price but how low should I go?

Considerations: Paypal wants their cut
Ejunkie would probably be the best most automatic delivery method....
We're already available on Amazon Kindle and they'd want a cut
Should we offer this through Clickbank so everybody would get a cut?

Time to do a big math project and figure out what really works!
Headed to the chiropractor and massage therapist- no worries this is just a maintenance visit- I wanna avoid any more pinched nerves!
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment