Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wonderful !

It's a shame really. The video below doesn't work and it's no longer even available from Stagevu. I guess this "wonderful" is now the sarcastic kind instead of a wow it's great wonderful. I thought it was the scene where the very first guy puts on the ice cream suit. They all admire him and then he gets one hour to go out and shine. He is a musician so he grabs his guitar and it's dancing in the streets time. You should see all the charisma as all the women act like he's the pied piper and are drawn out to dance. It makes me want to dance just thinking about it. This is perhaps my favorite scene in the whole movie.




So don't try to watch it.... the video clip that is.. Do watch The Wonderful Ice Cream Suit and I hope you like it as much as I did.
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment