Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Count it all joy!

http://www.joniandfriends.org/radio/

Just listened to Joni and Friends radio show on the link above. I like the one "Streams in the Desert". I like the part about making our cross into our crown.

What a great gift God has given us to come to earth, clothed in flesh and as I think Wordsworth put it

"Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting. Not in entire forgetfulness, and not in utter nakedness, but trailing clouds of glory do we come."
William Wordsworth

Joni has always been an inspiration to me. An amazing women who despite her disabilities has the voice of an angel, speaks and inspires many and if I'm remembering right is an artist as well.

She "counts it all joy" James 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment