Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flu

So much for getting really ramped up today. I woke up withe the flu. Not super bad but I'm taking it easy and staying away from folks. Only 8 am and I'm headed back to bed. The family is invited to a pizza part tonight so I don't even have to think about dinner.
always,
Vickie
PS be sure and look at the My Quiet Doll page to the right of this post. Maybe I should offer a bonus pattern for purchases between now and Christmas. What's your favorite pattern of mine? Or should I do a new one? I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment