Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A God of Miracles

I was running around this morning and as I was headed out the bedroom door I realized I hadn't read scriptures yet this morning. I went back and opened up to where I last read. I read today about having a God of miracles. It touched my soul because at this point it WILL take a miracle to get our house for Christmas. But that's ok because miracles make the best stories.

I read of miracles from the past; the creation of the world, parting the red sea,etc. Every part of the creation from the animals to the plants and oceans and water are all miracles. The preservation of God's chosen people, the Jewish nation shows miracle after miracle down to the present day.

This is once again a day of fasting for me. I want to have God's help in doing whatever needs to be done to make this miracle of a house for Christmas happen. The e-book My Quiet Dolls is not coming together quite as quickly as I want. The pattern pieces are now "perfect", at least the ones for this getting started pattern. But the book part is pretty rough. My tech helper is pregnant with her third child and I totally appreciate her help but she can only help so much for so long with the demands on her life. I am not capable at this time of doing the computer work that needs to be done and finished up.

I think today we'll start our efforts out together with prayer. Prayer makes everything better.

Thanks God for all the help you give me every day. Thanks for all the unseen efforts that you are working on behind the scenes that I know nothing of. Thank you for a fairly clear mind as apposed to how my brain gets bogged down at times. Thank you for a supportive husband and loving family. Thank you for the gifts and talents you have bestowed on me. I hope that I can let my light shine and bring glory to thee. Thank you for thy direction and influence in my life. I love Thee Lord Jesus. Be it unto me according to thy will and purposes.

Always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment