Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not what I'd planned...

Today was not the day I'd planned it to be. I woke up and just felt off. Sure enough I've got a case of the flu. I know I'm sick when I take a 3 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.

I got out of bed at 11 and stayed awake to check my Amazon Vine targeted newsletter- It's kinda cool. I reviewed some products on Amazon, bought just the right stuff and they asked me to be one of their reviewers. Now I tell everyone I know to write reviews on Amazon whenever you buy something. You get up to 4 free products a month to evaluate and keep.

I really intended to do some serious publicity pushes on My Quiet Dolls-Jack and Jill but I only got a few emails and posts off. Well better luck tomorrow.
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment