Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today....

If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.
Billy Graham

Saw this quote and totally agree with it. Today I was up and about and pretty energetic and then my energy just seemed to evaporate. I'm fasting again today but that hasn't been an issue with energy. In fact I've felt great and when I stepped on the scale yesterday, I weighed the same clothed as I was without clothes before fasting. I was able to eat one homemade hamburger last night instead of the two I usually eat. I thought I might be getting sick so took some peppermint oil. That peppermint oil has been a real blessing while fasting since it makes my breath fresh and my mouth not so dry.

Guess I'd better get busy and clean. I've got two ladies coming over to talk about essential oils today and hope I can help them with their health issues!
Have a blest Christmas season!
always,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment