Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Friday, August 12, 2011

90 Days to Success Board of Directors

I used to have a book called 90 Days to Success Workshop by Steven Forbes. At least I think that was the title and the author but I can't find a copy anywhere online, and I have no idea where my copy even is. One thing you were supposed to do is to make up an imaginary board of directors. I spent a few minutes writing down a list of approx. 12 people that I think would be awesome to have as mentors on my imaginary board. It was supposed to be ok to use historical figures but I had a hard time narrowing down the list to just twelve so I cut out the dead ones :) Dead people I considered were Jesus Christ, George Washington, George Washington Carver, Michelangelo, and Benjamin Franklin. I figure if I talk about one person a day on my board I'll have all twelve up before September 1st which leaves three months; Sept, Oct and Nov to achieve my goal. Who do you suggest I put on this pretend Board of Directors?

No comments:

Post a Comment