Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear Jon Huntsman

Dear Mr. Jon Huntsman,
You have been awarded the first position on my House for Christmas Board of Directors. You have been chosen because of the great way you have mentored Glenn Beck- who speaks very highly of you. You have also been chosen because of your generous and charitable giving along with success in both your personal and professional life.

Your imput will be highly valued along with all other members of this board. I would also like to ask you and your wife to have lunch with me and my husband at your convenience. I look forward to getting to know you better through your recently published book Winners Never Cheat: Everyday Values We Learned as Children (But May Have Forgotten) I quite enjoyed the article written about you in Forbes http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2011/0606/focus-jon-huntsman-buffett-gates-charity-in-one-pocket-out-other.html

Thank you for being a leader of excellence in this world of followers and mediocrity.

Vickie Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment