Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Friday, August 19, 2011

New Option

I don't know why I didn't think of it. When I was talking to the lady at the bank we started talking about oils, about doTerra and about making soaps. She wasn't that interested in making her ow but she asked if she could buy some from me! I will have extra since I'll be experimenting so of course I'll have some to sell! She seemed excited to see my peppermint snowballs and wants me to make lavender and citrus soaps. What kind of soaps would you like to see me make?

No comments:

Post a Comment