Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Believe!

Yesterday I cleaned out our bill box. According to John my box is now 20 lbs lighter :) I did find this poem and a story about a boy attending a Paderewski concert and ending up playing a duet with the esteemed pianist. Here's the poem and then I"ll just throw in a couple of memorable quotes from the story. I'd give credit for the quotes but there is no source given.

Forever and Always Believe

Believe in yourself,
What you think, what you feel.
Believe in the truth
In the good, the ideal.
Believe that your dreams
Can someday become real.
Forever and always, believe.
Believe in yourself,
And in what you can do.
Believe in the goals
That you strive to pursue.
Believe in the friends
Who believe in you, too...
Forever and always believe.

-Amanda Bradley

Hear the voice of the Master, whispering in your ear, "Don't quit. Keep playing," Know that His strong hands are there helping you turn your feeble attempts into true masterpieces. Remember God doesn't call the equipped, He equips the called.






No comments:

Post a Comment