Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck is now our latest member of the board. I wasn't sure about Mr. Beck at first but after watching the Restoring Courage broadcast this morning with a friend I think he'd be a good addition. He is pretty flamboyant and he'd be the P.T. Barnum type guy on the board who can milk publicity for all it's worth. Even when Glenn was young he made tons of money on the radio until he got crazy with the booze and such. Glenn can be pretty silly but with the rest of the board being more mature, I think this boundless energy will be channeled very constructively. Mr. Beck has very creative and unique perspectives that will keep board meetings fresh and definitely not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment