Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

J.P. Maroney Mr. Monetizer

So hard to choose who should be our next member of the board! Today I'll go with J.P. Maroney, Mr. Monetizer. I've listened and read quite a few things by Mr. Maroney and was actually able to score a free one hour consultation with him. We talked about My Quiet Dolls and he said that the clue to making the dolls work was having a story. I still don't have a story about the dolls but I do have stories within me that NEED to come out and that's what really needs to happen. I forgot to even add my stories to the list of assets in the last post! See already J.P.is helping me! Guess I'd better add my writing projects to "the list".

No comments:

Post a Comment