Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What have I got?

“Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life… Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone’s task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to implement it.” – Viktor Frankl

Here is my list of things I have to work with to get our house:

1) John's book Confessions of a Butcher-eat steak on a hamburger budget and save$$$. We have our meat site based on the book http://www.all-about-meat.com and years worth of back issues of his food articles he's written for the paper.

2) My Quiet Dolls- lots of pattern pieces, almost 3 cases of felt, various notions

3) My essential oils business- doTerra oils- they are the only ones in the world who sell certified pure therapeutic grade oils (CPTG). I can sell them retail or sign people up and they can buy them wholesale, like Costco- you pay $35 a year and get to buy everything wholesale. So far they've helped our family with the flu, sleeping better, cuts and scrapes, headaches, breathing better and air freshening.

4) my ability to make soap- and now I've been asked to write a book about it.

5)8 years of Ark Essentials Newsletters- promoting provident living and preparedness. We're thinking the Excerpts From Noah's Journal cartoons could make a nice book. This also contains lots of recipes so I could put together a nice cook book maybe to go along with my special report How I Feed My Family of Ten for $100 a week.

For those that know me, can you think of anything else?


OK Yes I forgot the Monster Menagerie manuscript-complete, Small Seeds manuscript over halfway completed- waiting for research to jell. And I have a parody I'm working on something that would make a great youtube video, song and children's book. Lots more ideas for kid's books but I gotta get over to Amazon and see if my Vine Reviewer newsletter is ready- Quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment