Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Richard Paul Evans

My how time flies. Today is about gone and I realized I hadn't posted a new board member. I looked all over for the "list" and finally found it in plain sight- taped to my wall. I read Richard Paul Evan's The Christmas Box before they rewrote the book for the made for TV movie. I loved it. I understand why he changed it to match the movie but I bought the original. My second favorite book by Mr. Evans is The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me for Women by Richard Paul Evans. I read the plain Five Lessons but I loved the extra parts in the woman's version. I'm currently waiting with anticipation for the third volume of his Walking series. Besides being a successful writer, Mr. Evans is always looking for ways to "win in the margins with extra income. I loved learning about his experiences with selling pop to construction workers, selling classic tuxedos and his rise to success through self publishing his Christmas Box book. I'll be looking for his advice in all things in the margins.

No comments:

Post a Comment