Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Calling Pam Young to the Board

OK I almost forgot to post a new board member today with all the excitement. Pam Young is our newest imaginary board member. She is the coauthor of Side Tracked Home Executives-from Pigpen to Paradise which sold over a million copies and also The G.O.O.D. (Get Out of DEBT) Book. I loved her books and Pam is one of my favorite flavors of writer :) I find her style delicious and always want more. I'm currently changing my pigpen to paradise step by step. Pam has also mentored Marla Cilley aka the Flylady and sends out daily messages that bring a smile to my face and warm my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment