Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Christine Kloser

Today I add Christine Kloser to the board. Christine is the person who organized The Transformational Author Experience. This was basically two weeks of two outstanding teleconferences a day with top leaders in their fields. I was introduced to her through an email from Laura West. Laura introduced me to the principle that women do business differently than men and we should embrace and use our differences to our advantage. Christine is here due to the recommendation of Laura. I loved the Transformational Author experience and it did resonate with me. It was just what I needed to energize myself before launching into and establishing my current goals- one of which is providing my family with A House For Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment