Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Morning Dan Miller & Stephen Covey

Good morning World! It's a beautiful day and I'm all excited to add two names to the board of directors. I would've posted last week but I couldn't decide which to add first so I'll do double duty today.

First I'd like to invite (Can-freudian slip)Dan Miller, the author of 48 Days to the Work You Love and Write To The Bank to join our honorary board. Dan is well recommended by Dave Ramsey and is more into helping you find your life's work- not just a job. Since we have always leaned towards self publishing, first with the Ark Essentials Newsletter-promoting provident living & preparedness, then My Quiet Dolls and John's Confessions of a Butcher-eat steak on a hamburger budget and save$$$, Dan is the expert that can get us to success in this area. I bought his book 48 Days for John. He read the first little bit, fell in love with the idea of finding work you love and then stopped reading. I read the chapter headings and had to peek at Skunks, Rags, and Candy Bars first, the read the whole thing through. Dan has a great support community at 48days.net and then his regular website at 48days.com. One of my main goals is to attend his Write to The Bank Live Event in Franklin, Tennessee to hopefully get him to recommend Confessions of a Butcher and My Quiet Dolls to his audience and perhaps to Dave Ramsey.


Next I would like to invite Dr. Stephen Covey, the author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People-the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. This guy has a credential list to match none! https://www.stephencovey.com/about/about.php. Sorry I couldn't find the link button! Here is a video next post that is, called The Lighthouse Principal, listen for the part about voice=where talent and passion overlaps with what the world needs. Well I guess this made it's own post :) Well it's Monday so I gotta go do all the stuff mom's do on Monday mornings after the crazy weekends. Have a very Blest Day!

Always, Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment