Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gotta Do Better

In order to reach our goal of a house for Christmas, I need to evaluate each asset we have and try to make it better. One asset I've neglected is our All-About-Meat site. I only process our free newsletter requests once a month or even longer sometimes. I rarely do frequent newsletters. I have probably 100 articles available to post. I've only converted a few pages over to the new and improved HTML template. This website is an SBI site and it's the only site that actually makes me any money. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment