Mission Not Impossible


The goal is to get my family in a house of our own by Christmas! I've got an imaginary board of directors to help and I'm willing to do whatever is legal and moral to make this happen! If a guy can get a house with "One Red Paperclip," I think I can do it too!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I guess I'm writing a book!

I emailed a company to see if they'd consider adding some soap making supplies to their product line and I end up with them wanting me to write a book about soap making for them using some specific ingredients! I can self publish and they'll sell it or I can have them publish and take royalties. It was so worth talking and not getting dinner on the table in time :) Good thing John was patient. I ended up making pizza pockets instead of spaghetti. I hardly know where to start! Guess I'll need about 20 recipes at least and some great photography. What's your favorite kind of soap?!

No comments:

Post a Comment